Lock & Load P3 Painting Masters Rules
Formula P3 Grandmaster Rules
How To EnterShow up at Lock & Load GameFest, fill out an entry form at the Formula P3 Studio Lounge, and drop off your entries any time between 10:00 a.m. Friday and 2:00 p.m. Sunday.
- All entries must be Privateer Press miniatures. Conversions and scratch-building are allowed but must fall within the scope and atmosphere of the Iron Kingdoms setting. Resin bases and hobby miniature terrain accessories, including but not limited to brass etched parts, resin columns, grass tufts, flock, and pre-made trees made by third party companies who do not market and/or produce tabletop miniature games are allowed. Entries containing terrain/accessories from other miniature gaming companies will result in a disqualification.
- All entries must be modeled and painted by the person entering. The person entering must personally hand in the entry at the specified time. Entries must also be collected from the display case at the specified time. Any entries not collected by 5:00 p.m. on 6/12/2016 become the property of Privateer Press.
- All entries must be accompanied by the appropriate entry form. The form must be filled out correctly and clearly. Competitors will be issued a numbered ticket when they hand in their miniatures. In order to collect their entry at the end of the show, competitors must present this ticket and a valid ID in person.
- Competitors can enter each category only once. However, competitors can enter as many categories as they choose.
- All entries must be mounted on a base. This base can be a display base or a Privateer Press base of the appropriate size as long as the entry including the base(s) fit within the following volumes:
Warrior Model: 150 mm x 150 mm x 170 mm;
Warjack/Warbeast: 150 mm x 150 mm x 170 mm;
Massive Model: 325 mm x 325 mm x 325 mm;
Battlegroup: 400 mmx200mmx325mm;
- While every care possible will be taken with the entries, Privateer Press will not be responsible for any damage or loss that might occur while the miniatures are in their care.
- Privateer Press has the right to photograph the competition entries and to publish photographs on the web or in print.
- PrivateerPressreservestherighttorefuseentrytoanycompetitorwithorwithout cause. Privateer Press staff and family are not eligible to enter.
- Cash winnings are subject to all state, local, and federal laws. Winnings will be paid in U.S. dollars with a U.S. check.
- Judges’ decisions are final in all cases.
The Categories and Prizes
A single trooper, solo, warlock, warcaster, or lesser warbeast; no huge-based models. 1st Place Prize: $300 U.S.
A single light or heavy warjack or warbeast or bust. 1st Place Prize: $300 U.S.
Any huge-based model. 1st Place Prize: $300 U.S.
A warcaster/journeyman and 2–5 warjacks or a warlock/lesser warlock and 2–5 warbeasts. Solos attached to the warcaster/warlock are permitted. 1st Place Prize: $300 U.S.
A unit of at least the minimum number of models allowed and no more than the maximum number of models allowed. Unit Attachments and Weapon Attachments may be included. 1st Place Prize: $300 U.S.
A scene from the Iron Kingdoms. 1st Place Prize: $300 U.S.
Selected from the winners of the above categories. Grand Prize: $500 U.S. The P3 Grandmaster will win a total of $800 U.S.: $500 for the Grand Prize and $300 for the category that qualifies him or her.